Find Your Voice
Ready to share your love of yoga with others? Become a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher through our 200 Hour Teacher Training Program.
Whether you are looking to teach or expand your knowledge and personal practice, this program takes you on the expansive path of the eight limbs of yoga and through a journey of your self.
- In-Depth Pose Study (alignment, benefits, modifications, and risks)
- Vocal Delivery, Cueing, Pacing
- The Physical and Energetic Art of Sequencing
- Practice Teaching and Hands-on-Assists (when Health and Safety standards allow)
- Yoga History, Philosophy, and the Chakras
- Exploration of Other Yoga Styles (including Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, and Kids’ Yoga)
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Entrepreneurship & Business of Yoga Teaching
- Discounted Unlimited Yoga for $75 Throughout Your Training (50% Savings)
Teacher Training Starts October 7th, 2023!
October 7-8 March 2-3
November 4-5 April 6-7
December 2-3 May 4-5
January 6-7 June 1-2
Weekends consists of:
For more information email email@example.com to get more details.
About The Program
Learn to Truly Teach
We’ll pair you with an established instructor at the studio to lean on throughout your training, and your entire yoga career.
Our curriculum is Yoga Alliance certified, meaning graduates qualify to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) following graduation. This is the certification is the industry standard, and will give you access to special discounts, events, and teaching opportunities in your yoga career.
Pay In Full: $3,450
Early-bird special rate $2,900 until 9/4/2023.
*Limited Christmas in July special includes monthly yoga for the early-bird price. Must be paid in full by 7/31/2023.
Payment plans available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.